Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This Weekend's (3/14) Creature Double Feature Drive-In movies!

Good evening my Groovy Ghoulies! It seems the atomic bomb testing area we built the old drive-in on has awakened strange creatures for this weekened's features.

This is a true Creature Double Feature going back to the days I remember watching on Saturday afternoons. This one will be a real treat.

First up, Leo G. Carroll and John Agar will face atomic experiments gone wrong when "Tarantula" takes to the hills!

And then, from the seas off the coast of Japan, Raymond Burr will report on the arrival of "Godzilla, King of The Monsters!"

I owe so much of my love for giant monsters to these two films, especially the second. So, go find a radiation suit, and I'll warm up the projector and see you all Saturday night for these Creature Double Features! Till tomorrow, watch the skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment