Saturday, March 28, 2009

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

A young kid went to the long departed fox theater and Cine 1-8 in Albany, NY and was introduced to a world of smuggles, Jedi, wookies, lightsabers, princesses and more! The double moon of Tatooine brought a new hope and much more!

I LOVE Star Wars! I am one of it's biggest fans and waited a long time for the saga to become complete. When George Lucas announced plans for the prequel saga, I was just floored! Finally, we would learn how Anikin Skywalker turned to the dark side. And so will you tonight!

Our second feature is Episode 1 in the whole Star Wars saga, and many fans are devided on whether they like this episode or not. Which side do I fall on? Check back tomorrow for my review and find out.

Here's the trailer...

No comments:

Post a Comment