Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jason and Werewolf reviews

Greeting Ghoulies!

It's nice to have a few minutes to talk about last week's movies before I start spooling up this week's horror hi jinks!

Jason and The Argonauts was decent. Growing up in the 70s and 80s, I was more of a Clash of The Titans kid but I enjoyed Ray Harryhausen's special effects. I did love Telos the guardian of the tomb and the creaking metal noises he made will stick with me for awhile.

Werewolf of London has been often compared to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and I can see that comparison. This was like no other werewolf movie I had seen before. The werewolf seemed to keep his intelligence and voice. It seems not until Lon Cheney Jr. did the bar get set for future werewolves. Great film though, not the bomb it was in it's day!

Going to go see what is in store for us this week, I think some more blood will be in order! Till then, Watch the skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment